How do you know when it’s time to get help for your family member or friend?
- A decline in personal hygiene
- Weight loss
- Loss of interest in usual activities
- Problems with walking or balance
- Confusion with familiar tasks
- Difficulty with word finding or speech.
- Not taking pills as ordered
- Messy house, clutter, dirty dishes piling up
- Staying in bed for long periods of time
Thank YouDear Anne,
We are so grateful for your caregivers. They all were top notch and so helpful to us. Without them we would not have been able to keep him at home. Thank you ever so much.